728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Bill Cosby Fall off His Throne Because his Obsession with Spanish Fly


I was terrified into having sex.  If that is rape, I was raped.  If it is not rape, it is worst, because then you just understand you have no support that you were wronged. I do not say that it was rape, because I allowed it, because I didn't want it to hurt.  But the tears that ran down my face didn't make him stop until he was done. I do not say I was raped, I say that I was scare-raped.  These women were RAPED.  They were drugged, they were not given the opportunity to choose, or fight.  ~ Janel Reliford

Money and Power and Time can work against those who do not have them.  Bill Cosby Had them all.  I was not surprised that he had skeletons in his closets, because anyone who judges everything as if he is Everything is just hiding behind an fictional image.

I loved him hiding behind Heathcliff Huxtable.  He was the head of the black persons dream family.  He was the idea that we could be what society said we could not, that we could have healthy families.  But in real life every time he opened his mouth, he obviously though he was better than the black urban community.  His skeletons a falling out of the closet with so much to say that he evan admits that he has used drugs  on women he has slept with. This saddens me.  He has taken away my image of Dr. Huxtable.


Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Bill Cosby Fall off His Throne Because his Obsession with Spanish Fly Rating: 5 Reviewed By: I AM JANEL
Scroll to Top