728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Queen Bey! Timeless Classics. Forever on Her Throne & Social Media Maven...

Lauren G's Post Show Post

If you missed yeseterday's show you can get the play back here.

.
This is my first ever post-show post. After the show I will rehash topics that I felt needed more expansion or that I just wanted to talk more about.

We talked about a lot of good juicy stuff on the show. But the main topic that stuck out for me was about the Queen Beyonce! Kidd rock stated that Beyonce didn't have any classics... Let's see...

Bey & Blue looking all trill and stuff...
I said on the show that she was very social media savvy and she changed the game for her career socially, when she started sharing her posts on Tumblr. You can find her photo blog here.

It is very powerful that she doesn't say a word on that blog. She only has photos posted. It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Beyonce's photo blog allows her fans to make up their own stories about what she is thinking. Without saying one word, she has mastered social media and set her self in the hearts and minds of her fans.

I am not a Super Fan, but I must say that I am a fan. I'll never hate on the Queen. I am bowing down.

I had to think about what Jaye said on the show. Beyonce does have some classics. Let's go back in time shall we...

Single Ladies (2008, 7 years later still relevant and gets spins.) *anthem

Flawless  (2013, Just two years old, but some songs are not playing after year one. Women love this one. It's going to last.) *anthem

Irreplaceable (2005, 10 years old and still being referenced and gets the occasional spin.)

Listen (2006, 9 years... this one was just classical in itself and its still an internet favorite. I love it!)

Halo (2008, Looks like Bey made two classics in one year. This is my favorite song and also a relevant internet favorite in 2015.)

Crazy in Love (1998, This is the year that my son was born. He's 16 years old. Bow Down!)

and my all time favorite...

We Run the World (2011, already 4 years old. Still spins and another women's anthem! Most artist get one song as an anthem, but there are three on this short list.) *anthem

[MORE TIMELESS  Beyonce CLASSICS]
.

Looks like Kid Rock was wrong!

Just convinced myself to book my next concert watching Beyonce... who is an amazing performer, btw... 




What's your favorite Beyonce Song?

share it in the comments 
Please share this one on Twitter & Facebook. It's a classic.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Queen Bey! Timeless Classics. Forever on Her Throne & Social Media Maven... Rating: 5 Reviewed By: I AM JANEL
Scroll to Top